Thursday 14 June 2012

FINCH: KOREAN&CAFE

Went out with friends today to Yonge and Finch area to eat Korean food and Cafe Princess! 
We ate at Lim Ga Ne [5529 Yonge St], it's delicious and this is my second time going! Next beside the K Mart, in all orange. The food is tad bit pricey for my liking, especially since I'm not the biggest Korean fan (food wise, don't hate me!) I didn't order anything and just ate all the side dishes LOL since I ate before heading out. :$ Their side dishes are DELICIOUS though, and bonus points for them because they also serve vegetarian pancakes! :) 
Excuse the photo quality, all photo's taken by my iPhone! ...yes, I had to use Instagram -__- 


After we ate at the Korean restaurant, we went across the street to Cafe Princess. A cute cafe located on the second floor on 5590 Yonge St. 
The theme itself is absolutely adorable, and it's a very relaxing place to hang out, sit and chat while enjoying a drink or deserts. 

Iced Coffee // Chocolate shake // Green Tea Latte // Oreo Shake 


 Just a sample of the menu! So many sweet desserts to choose from! I've only tried the Green Tea Latte. Definitely coming back more often when I have time! :)





Enjoy your day !

5 comments:

  1. i loveeeee korean food! Omg the princess cafe looks so elegant and the cakes looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, it really is!
      It's such a cute comfortable relaxing atmosphere!

      Delete
  2. Kar-yan! I haven't heard from you in a while. How are you?? Which university do you go to now? : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, Jessie! :)
      You were the first person I subscribed back to !
      It's been awhile, transitioning from high school to uni was tough, I decided to take a break. But everything is familiar now, I can finally go back to blogging!
      It's been awhile, but I hope I'm staying this time !
      I go to U of T now, Scarborough campus, aha!

      Delete
    2. Ahh that's awesome! I had a few friends who went to UTSC and they've just graduated. Hope you're having a great time :D

      Delete