Tuesday 19 June 2012

WEEKEND [PIC SPAM]

Here's what's happening in my life in picture form :)
I finished my sociology exam on saturday morning and missioned home back to Niagara Falls.
Took a quick visit to Dundas Square since it was on the way!
Bye bye Toronto! 







 My sister bought my awesome earrings! ;)

The same weekend, Niagara was hosting our annual Rotary Club of Niagara Falls Sunrise Ribfest and BBQ ! Took a stroll around the area to check it out :) Too full to buy anything though 





Of course, one of the many things I must do when I get back to Niagara! THRIFT !

Lastly, to feed my BeaverTails obsession, I have to purchase one every time I'm back!
Beavertails is a line of fried dough pastries with a variety of flavours that are filled ontop.
Cinnamon is my favourite! I also took a few shots of Cliffton Hill (Niagara Fall's main tourist area) before I left.









 Lastly, I had a Chinese dinner with my family :) The main purpose of coming home. Family time and reunion with those who I have not seen in a while. The most important thing.



Enjoy your day !

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I completely adore your vivid photos, u inspiere me as well!

    May be we could follow each other?Just let me know and I'll return the favor,
    http://helendushko.blogspot.com/

    cheers,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that thrift shop is heavenly! I've actually never seen photos of the city life in Canada and it looks amazing!
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha, those pictures are mostly Toronto and Niagara Falls! :)
      Two amazing places

      Delete